During your trip, unexpected events may occur. Trust travel insurance may be just what you’re looking for.
1. Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad.
2. Transport or repatriation in case of illness or accident.
3. Emergency dental care.
4. Repatriation of family member travelling with the insured.
5. Repatriation of mortal remains.
6. Escort of dependent child.
7. Travel of one immediate family member.
8. Emergency return home following the death of a close family member.
9. Relay of urgent messages.
10. Long distance medical information service.
11. Medical referral / appointment of local medical specialist.
12. Connection services.
13. Advance of bail bond.
14. Delayed departure (Delay of more than 8 hours).
15. Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage.
16. Location and forwarding of baggage and personal effects.